Welcome 환영합니다 ようこそ 歡迎 Benvenuto Bienvenue Selamat datang Пищите ยินดีต้อนรับค่ะ नमस्ते Willkommen Bienvenido أهلا و سهلا Mabuhay Ahlan wa Sahlan
The 9th ARCCS Congress will be held as a Virtual Congress for the planned period from 15th to 17th October 2020 (3 days).
All presentation files will be received in advance and streamed at an allocated time. Q&A will be live when possible.
Official language: English
2. Presentation Time
All presentation files will be received in advance and streamed at an allocated time.
Q&A will be live when possible after presentations streaming
|Special Talk||20 min|
|Symposium||15 min / 20 min|
|Live Surgery(Video)||15 min / 20 min|
3. Submitting the Pre-Recorded Presentation File
01. Setup Your Microphone: Before you start to record audio inside PowerPoint, start off by making sure that your microphone is plugged in and ready to record.
02. Select Slide Show > Record Slide Show: Start off by finding the Slide Show tab on PowerPoint's ribbon.
03. Make sure that you start on the first slide in PowerPoint to record audio and timings for the entire presentation. Click Record Slide Show and leave both options checked to record audio narrations and synchronize slide change timings. Slide and animation timings: Leave this option checked if you want to setup the timings for your slides. Basically, this option allows you to sync up your narration with slides. Recommendation is to leave this on. Narrations, ink, and laser pointer: Leave this option checked to record audio narrations, even if you don't plan to use ink or the pointer to add illustrations.
Export Presentation as a Video: Once your presentation is complete, export the PowerPoint as a video (.mp4) to be uploaded to ARCCS 2020.
The “Use Recorded Timings and Narrations” option is the most important.
- Click File > Export > Create a Video (.mp4). (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
4. Copyright Transfer Agreement
I hereby grant and release to The Asian Robotic Camp for Colorectal Surgeons the right to use all or part of my recorded lecture for E-learning purposes via audiovisual, digital or
The materials of the above will not be used for any other purpose than E-learning, and all other rights belong to the author of the video.
The usage of the video of the above lecture may be terminated at the request of the author.